Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Death by heel strike??

i remember reading about someone talking about heel strike a few months ago and to be honest, i never really thought about it... i am such a waddler by nature, i never thought i would be striding long enough to heel strike.

well, last week i had a session with one of the Tri Coaches that heads up our swim club. he is awesome and really has helped improve my swim technique. he analyzed my run and basically told me i have a lot to work on... in an extremely nice and positive way.
my arms, my stride, my posture and my cadence all have room for improvement. the pic of the left is "PROOF" i am a heel striker and i have been focusing my efforts on that along with keeping my arms from not swinging across my body. ryan hall is a perfect example of good arms.. even in his promo shots... so, something to strike for.

No comments:

Post a Comment