so instead of resolutions, here are my Must-Do's for 2011
- learn how to change a flat with ease
- swim in open water more frequently, racing doesn't count
- bike a Century before my half iron
- get my mile under 30 minutes: swimming, not running :)
- figure out how to operate my new Garmin watch
- figure out how to use my 1 year old Sigma bike computer beyond just tabbing through the display (i.e. when it turns to the french language, i don't let it stay like that for the rest of the season)
- feel comfortable breathing on both sides. i can do it now, but still prefer every 4th stroke to the right vs. every third.