- i am healthy enough to do something i love and enjoy
- my back only gave me minimal problems this year
- for a supportive husband and enthusiastic son who doesn't give up on me just b/c "i never win"
- tri friends and my close friends that provide me much support
- running some 5K's with josh
- finishing an ultramarathon
- having PR's in both marathon and half marathon's and i know i can improve that still a lot (if i want to!)
- being able to financial afford my hobby
i am sure you have seen those shirts that say: DLF>;DNF>;DNS and after talking to a lot of IM finishers, i am still grateful i went for it even knowing i had a lousy tummy to start. Nutrition for my next attempt will be so important and probably being more aware of what i eat before as i was eating out so much before hand as we were at a hotel. Staying at a place i can be more in control of my food will be crucial for my next go-around.
i have had stomach problems since i was in high school. Passing out (which is accompanied by GI issues) since then. My most notable was at Disneyworld when i was first married but now, the 140.6 attempt might take the lead.