Wednesday, December 5, 2012

For the LOVE!?!?!

Ran last night (trying to get the last nice outdoor run) and I pitifully tripped over the sidewalk.  I laid on the ground for a few minutes as my hands were bloody and I got the wind knocked out of me.  During this time, THREE!!!  people walked by me and didn't say anything?!?!  The last person even walked over my legs. 

Now, don't get me wrong, i wasn't unconscious nor was i crying or truly needed help but i could not believe none of them even asked gratuitously "you ok?" It is sad as i feel like that is a small snapshot of people today... self centered, unaware and plain disinterested in helping the fellow human.  It was a sad night.

I came home, cleaned myself up and bypassed my extremely portioned meal for ridiculous amounts of thai food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment