Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Perfect 10

No, not the Perfect 10 Race at Navy Pier.  Today, Scott and I celebrated our tenth anniversary.  Wow, time flies and moves so slow in the same breath.  We have changed so much over the past 10 years and experienced all the emotions one would expect in a marriage.  What I can say is Scott has always been my supporter and best friend. 

In relation to running/triathlons;  He is cool with us traveling throughout the summer to various races, doesn't complain too much about how much money i spend on racing and has stopped saying anything when i come home with a new pair of shoes. In honor of our tenth, Scott has agreed to complete a triathlon and half marathon with me with the only one condition... NO PICTURES!   

Considering I normally win most of the arguments, i think i should honor his one request.... Maybe ;)

3 comments:

  1. Aww, happy anniversary!! My hubby and I celebrated our 10th this January.

    So cute that he doesn't want pictures. LOL I am always embarrassing my hubby w/ pictures, but geesh, if you don't blog about it, it didn't happen, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! My husband and I will celebrate our 6th anniversary next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I have enjoyed catching up on this blog a bit- your personality shines through.

    ReplyDelete