Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Take Time Tuesday

Live Half Full

Taking time to pray for those that were affected by the tornadoes.  I watched some of the videos of the devastation and it brought me to tears.  Praying for all of those affected and here was a good article how to help.  I chose Convoy of Hope to donate to.


Thankful for having such a fun weekend celebrating Scott's family.  My family was overly generous and Scott is looking forward to a few rounds of golf to celebrate!

Grateful to be starting triathlon season with some good friends in a relay.  I opted for a relay first as I wanted to cheer on my Crush teammates so am just doing the swim and then will cheer like crazy for my teammates, my relay team and a few others i know racing.  I love to spectate but don't do it enough so this is basically the best of both worlds.

Grateful for blogging and meeting so many awesome people.  I have come to realize I am not an everyday blogger, as i am not that interesting, but I do enjoy having my own little space on the internet.

Happy when I find random things on the internet that make me smile. Like this guy. I wish this guy worked out at my gym.  Instead I get 'lucky' and run next to the guy that has keys in his pocket. 
Treadmin Dance: Viral YouTube Dancer Marcus Dorsey Shows Off Moves on 'GMA' | Video - ABC News

1 comment: