Friday, August 30, 2013

Take Time Tuesday

Live Half Full
It has been a while since I have participated in Katie's Take Time Tuesday but wanted to participate as I have much to be grateful for.  I started this on Tuesday but finishing it Friday... perhaps I should have waited till next week but better late than never!!
  • Grateful for the upcoming long weekend... I really need it.  Looking forward to a lazy day where I wake up when I want. (even if that is 7am) and watch morning TV with J and do whatever we want to do with no major agenda which I plan to do on Saturday as Scott is golfing. I am an over-scheduler by nature but enjoy time off every once in a while.   
  • SO excited i could take J to his first Bears game.  We made a big mistake in driving and it took us over 2 hours to get there. Josh was  a good sport and more patient than I during the drive.  The whole process was worth it when we walked into the stadium and josh said "WOW.. this is awesome"
  • Excited to be able to culminate my season with my half iron shortly.  I want to get one more decent ride in with my new Cobb Saddle but I think i am ready to go.  On my way to #4!
  • Grateful to "actually meet" new blog friends at a meet up we had earlier this week.  Have enjoyed hooking up with Maggie's Chicago Running Bloggers group.  I decided to put my best foot forward upon meeting them and suggested we run to McD's for 49cent cones during our fun run.  A few of us are Swirlgear ambassadors so it was fun to be able to show our support at Swirlgear, a women's owned and women's focused company, is "Kickstarting" their fall line with a Kickstarter Campaign.  (you can learn more about kickstarter here)
  • Also, Take time and tag your College Color Instagram photos with @headsweats and #collegecolorsday for a chance to some free Headsweats gear! 
Also, have another giveaway on www.Listoftriathlonblogs.com for some free RockTape!  Ck it out!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment: