Wednesday, December 18, 2013

So this happened!!!




Yesterday, I was announced to be part of the 2014 Rev3 AG Team!  I cannot tell you how excited I am about this.  I have loved Rev3 since 2011 and have applied every year.  I guess I have bothered them enough, they finally said "just get this neurotic Asian off our backs and let her in!"   YES!!!

Cannot wait to rep Rev3 officially as I have been singing their praises for years.   Their events have a family emphasis (picking the best race sites for families) and include them in the weekend festivities with fun runs/kids tris and more.  Cannot wait for lots of Tri-cations this summer. My family has always been so supportive in my endurance endeavors and was really grateful Scott was my biggest cheerleader during this entire process and through the years. 
CHEERS TO 2014!!!
HH-Rev3.png



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you Nicole. this is awesome news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This is awesome! I also love this quote "just get this neurotic Asian off our backs" hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, sadly i hear a form of this all too often.. mostly from my husband... it goes something like.. "fine, i will do whatever, just to get you off my back :)

      Delete