Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Evanston Trick or Trot 6K

http://www.evanstontrickortreattrot.com/images/ttt_map14.jpgRan this race with my office staff and had a great time.  The race is smaller in scale and I enjoy the ease of smaller races.  There was tons of parking around the start on the street.  For those trying to find parking right next to the start might of stressed out but there was plenty of parking just 300 Meters from the start. 5 of us participated and the Brown's came to support. 

The race went around the Northwestern's campus and the newly finished lake path.  The weather was perfect and the fall leaves made for beautiful scenery for the run.  Lucy ran with me the entire time in her bumblee suit.  I was feeling good so we kept a good pace.  Luch did manage to pee and poop on the course which took some time but I was happy to keep a 10:19 mile pace.  With our $30 registration, we got a tech unisex tee and a roll up water bottle.  Love those.

I think i might be back next year as it was a great even and enjoyed the healthy outing with the office!!

No comments:

Post a Comment